Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Awesome Birthday


My Awesome Birthday

On april 27th I went to the Hall for my Birthday with my family and we danced there.

The first thing I did was dancing. I loved dancing because the music was loud but everyone was happy because they were doing their best moves. Some didn't dance
because they were shy. We listened to wiggle wiggle because thats my favourite song.

When the song finish we ate cake. It was sweet. Everybody wanted some chocolate cake. Some didn't  want some because  they  only wanted  lollies.


After that the music came back on. Then I went to play at the park with my Brother. We played bullrush I was called to run. We started to play I said, “lets play tag.” Folu was in he tagged me but I tagged him back. I was tired so I went back home.

I felt happy because it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment