Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Auckland Live Trip

Yes!!! we are going on a trip to Auckland live .

Two week's ago  we went on a trip to Auckland Live.We went inside the Auckland town Hall with other schools to watch dance performances about celebrating Matariki. The dancers wore black clothes, and  they were amazing. Then I heard talented people stomping and I saw one person spinning a Maori thing.I saw a group of people doing creative shapes,patterns, and rolling.  


Next activity was to get an I pad and put it on the front of the bird house. It showed a digital bird sitting in the front of the bird house. My next activity was fun because we had to dial this number and blow on the speaker phone. I blew the phone for only ten seconds and the women's hair was blown away.

After that we went inside the theater to watch a show. I really enjoyed watching the show because the actor's were fighting in the dark for a spinning toy. Lastly we went back to the bus.   

No comments:

Post a Comment