Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Have you been to Inflatable World before?

On Saturday I went to inflatable world for my cousin's birthday. After my family and I went inside we saw heaps of bouncy castles. There were big bouncy castles) small bouncy castles and slippery bouncy castles. My brothers cousin’s and I went on the highest bouncy castle. It was the slipperiest bouncy castle of all of them.

After that I went Inside the boxing ring. It had large boxing glove and It was a fun bouncy castle of all because you can jump very high. My brother and I versed each other in a boxing match he tried to trick me but I did a back flip and landed behind so I hooked him and won our boxing match.

Soon after my mum called me to go and have some food. I felt so full afterwards that I fell asleep in the van. This was the coolest birthday ever because there were lots of bouncy castle.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion about my weekend.
Image result for bouncy castleImage result for bouncy castle

No comments:

Post a Comment