Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

It's fun playing on my uncles PlayStation 4!

On Saturday the 26th of November my mum, brother, uncle and I went to Harvey Normans to by my uncle a playstation 4 for his 15th birthday

It was very crowded inside the shop because there were a lot of people there. First my mum asked a man that worked there, " Where are the PlayStation " The man told us to follow him.

Image result for white playstation 4
When we got there, my mum told his brother to choose one of coloured PlayStation 4 and he picked a white coloured PlayStation 4.

After that we went to the counter to pay for the PlayStation. When we got to the counter my mum, brother, uncle and I bought the console and it cost 457 dollars.

After that my mum, brother, uncle and I went to get some food to eat because we were feeling hungry. We went to McDonald's and ordered four big macs. The burger that I had was very tasty and yummy. Soon after that, we went back home. My uncle was very excited and he couldn't wait to play on his console.

My favourite part was when my uncle got the white PlayStation  because I can't wait to play with him.


Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do when I use action verbs to describe my visit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment