Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Captured by aliens

L.I. WALT write a persuasive writing to persuade my reader about my argument.

Oh No!!!! I been captured from aliens from Mars 
they told me that they are going to kill us. I lied to them by saying that fire proof  aliens from Mercury is going to burn the whole world. The fire proof aliens said your world will be no more. 
So I told the aliens from Mars that you should be running because the fire proof aliens are going to every planets including Mars to kill the aliens. 

So the from Mars went back to their planet and told the bad news about the fire proof aliens from Mercury. They said to the aliens ''we must go because fire proof from Mercury is coming here to kill us '' so they moved away and never came back and earth stayed happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment