Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Have you ever seen a house with a deck before?

On the 9th of July, my family and I moved into our new house. 

My family and I were very excited because our new house is big and yellow but our old house was small and blue

After we enter our house, my parents were very happy because there was twelve closets, five bedrooms, two bath rooms, a heater, four doors, a long hall way and a big kitchen built joined with the lounge .When my parents went outside to see the backyard, my parents were very happy because the back yard was enormous and there was a big, peach coloured deck.

The two bathrooms is big and white with a handicapped shower. We also have big, white curtains  in the bathroom.

Image result for deckThe heater is square shaped and it is white and grey.

The bedrooms are enormous and they have white walls each with a closet and light brown curtains.

My family and I each picked a room. I picked a room with my older brother that was very warm and quiet.

After that we drove back to our old house to pick up our clothes and shoes so we can put them in our new closet. Soon the sun went down and it was very dark, so we all went into our rooms and laid on our beds.

It was a lot of fun when we moved into our new house because it is a big and wonderful house.

My favourite part was when we have finally moved into our new house.

Learning Intention:We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the orientation, followed by the events and a conclusion about moving into my new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment