Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Have you played 2K16 before?

On Friday the 24th of June I went to my grandma's house after school. My grandma's house is big, white and she has a big car park.

Image result for mark henry pulling two trucksI played 2K16 on the PS4 console with my uncle and it was a wrestling game. My uncle and I agreed to verse each other on extreme rules mode. Then my uncle and I picked the wrestling person that we wanted to control.

I picked Jeff Hardy because I like his special move 'the swanton bomb.' My uncle picked Mark Henry because he pull two big trucks.

Image result for swanton bombBefore long my uncle and I started to play the game. I got the steel chair and use it to to hit Mark Henry's head. Then I did the swanton bomb and then I did the pin. The referee smacked the ground and counted up to three, "1,2,3! I was very happy when I won the game.

2K16 is a video game and it was a fun game. You can climb up ladders and tables! 2K16 was a very enjoyable game.

Finally my mum came and picked me up to go and do the washing with her.

My favourite part is when I did the swanton bomb on Mark Henry because Jeff Hard jumped off the ladder, and it was exciting. 

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow a structure of a recount
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the title, followed by the events and then a conclusion of me spending time playing 2K16 at my grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment