Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

ANZAC Day celebration!

Last Friday Saint Patrick's School sat down at the back of the staff room because we celebrated ANZAC Day. 100 years ago Australia and New Zealand was at war. Australia and New Zealand were using guns, war planes and bombs that killed 1 million soldiers. Also there were ships and tanks. Saint Patrick's School put poppies and crosses on the grass. I saw the image of the Virgin Mary. I saw soldier hats,and a big cross. After that Mrs Bullot said quietly, "Stand up and go on the line".

WALT write a recount.
I know this when I write a recount about ANZAC Day.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lelei Soane,
    I like the way you describe ANZAC Day. I also like the way you decribe the war. I was at that ANZAC Day commemoration. What did you like about the commemoration?

    ReplyDelete