Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Wow! 236 dollars is a lot of money!

On Saturday the 5th of November my mum, dad, sister, brother and I drove to Sylvia Park. My mum, brother, dad, sister and I went to the Footlocker shop.

Image resultIt was very crowded in the store because there were a lot of people there. First my mum told my brother to pick out a pair of shoes. my brother picked a red, black and white Adidas zx flux shoes. After that my brother tried on the shoes that he had had out to make sure that it fitted him.

When my brother has decided the pair of shoes that he would like, my mum, brother and I tried to look for the counter but we couldn't find it so we asked the lady that worked there, "Where is the counter?" and she told us to follow her. When we got to the counter my mum, brother, dad, sister and I brought the shoes and it cost 236 dollars.

After that my mum, brother, dad, sister and I went to get some food to eat because we were feeling hungry. We went to McDonald's and ordered four big macs.The burger that I had was very tasty and yummy. Soon after we went back home. My brother was very excited and he couldn't wait to show his new shoes to my other siblings.

My favourite part was when my brother went to Footlocker and we found a pair of shoes that he liked.


Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use verbs to describe my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment