Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Last day of technicraft

  1. Last day
  2. Spray paint
  3. Tiles
  4. Hot glue gun
  5. Paper towels
  6. Technicraft


Today was the last day of technicraft it was very awesome because we finished off our tiles. I had to put blue acrylic paint on it then we had to wait for two minutes.

After that we had a paper towel  and we had put it on the top of the tiles the we had press it very hard so some of the blue paint comes off.

Once I took off the paper towel I looked at my tile and it looked very cool after that Mr B sticked it on wooden board using a hot glue gun. Meanwhile Mr B came with a spray paint and sprayed it on the tiles so it could stand out. The people that did tiles out of the class was: Soane, Mana, Justice, Jayden, Rhonda and faith. Today was fun and I enjoyed finishing my tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment