Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Jack and the Snake!!!

On Saturday, Jack was walking to his Dad’s house after school. He wanted to take the short cut but he told himself, “No, because there’s a lot of men in black clothes.” He thought they were burglars so he took the long way through the forest.


While he was walking, he saw a long blue rope so he pulled it out. But to his surprise, it was actually a blue snake with blue eyes! “Aaaahhhh! He dropped it and ran away as fast as he could. The snake chased Jack through the forest. Unfortunately, the snake caught  Jack and bit his school bag off. Jack shouted
“Oh, no, that’s was my favourite school bag!”


Image result for cartoon SnakeJack stopped and told the snake, “Please, stop! I'm trying to get to my dad’s house to spend time with him.” The snake said, “I am very sorry. I thought we were playing a game.” Jack said “How about walking with me to my dad’s?” and the snake said, “Yes, I would like that."  Jack and the snake walked together towards Jack’s dad’s house and spent happy time with him.


Jack and the snake became good friends instead of enemies. 
They played all day long!  



Learning intention: We are learning to write a narrative.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of narrative: title, orientation, problem, resolution/ conclusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment