Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Have you played 2K16 before?

On Saturday the 9th of April my mum and I went to my cousins house.
Image result for undertaker 1997 2k16
Once we arrived we had to take off our shoes before we entered the house. Then I played 2k16 with my cousin. 2k16 is a wrestling game and it has all of the wrestlers even those who passed away already. The wrestler that I picked was Ultimate Warrior because I like his face painting. My cousin picked Undertaker because he likes his special move.
Image result for wwe 2k14 ultimate warrior
In the middle of the match my cousin did his special move and it is called the Tombstone. After he did it, the referee counted to three then the bell rang and my won!. After that my mum called me so we can go home. So I shook my cousin's hand and said "Good game." Finally we I went back home.

My favourite part of the day was shaking my cousins hand because he won fair and square.

Learning intention: we are learning to write a recount.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount: Orientation, events and conclusion.     


No comments:

Post a Comment