Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Come on, let's go on the big pink slide!

On Saturday the 18th of June my family and I went to McDonald's for a feast after our singing at church.


While we were waiting, we played on the park but first we had to take off our shoes. After that my mum called us to go and have something to eat. I had a cheese burger a big mac a large chips and a fizzy drink.

When I was heading towards the playground, my cousin came up to me and asked "Do you want a ice cream" I replied "Yes!" and then "Thank you."
After I went to the playground and played on the big pink slide. It was very cool because it was very dark inside the slide.




Finally my mum called for us to go home because it was far for us to travel back.

The ice-cream that I ate was vanilla flavoured. It was white and it was on a cone. The ice-cream was very delicious and cold and the cone was crunchy and crispy.

The playground was very cool because it had slides/ tunnels and big steps. I went on the big pink slide and it was very dark on the inside. The slide was very big and slippery.

My favourite part was when I on the slide because it was very slippery so we slid down it very fast.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow a structure of a recount .
Success criteria I know I can do this when I write a title, followed by the events and then a conclusion of going to McDonald's on the weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Soane,
    you should be really proud of your self because you have really exciting tittles and your description.
    Where are you going next time?

    ReplyDelete