Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Wow 214 is a big number


On Monday the 6th of May my mum, dad, older brother and I went to foot locker to buy me new shoes.
Once we go in the store it was very crowded because their was a lot of people there. First my mum told me to pick a shoe. I picked Air Max and it was coloured blue, white and black. Second I had to try it on to make sure it was the right size for my feet. I told my mum "it fits." 

After that me and my mum tried to look for the counter but we couldn't find it so we asked a lady that worked there and asked her "Where is the counter" Then she told us to follow her.  
Then we saw the counter so me and my mum went up to the counter brought the shoes the men said it cost 214$ my mum had a very shocking face then my mum gave the money to the men.  

After that my mum, brother, dad and I went to get some food to eat because we were very hungery. After that we went back home. I was very excited to show my new shoes to my brothers and sisters. 

After that I put my shoes in a safe place so my shoes does not get wrecked.

My favorite part is when I went to foot locker and brought my new shoes.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a weekend recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a title, followed by the events then a conclusion of buying my new 

No comments:

Post a Comment